Special Order "Please allow 2-3 weeks"
The AGM Fuzion Handheld Thermal & Optical Bi-spectrum Monocular is equipped with 12μm high sensitivity thermal detector, ultra-low light optical detector, 1024×768 OLED display and eyepiece with a large field of view. The device can quickly detect hiding objects even under extreme environments such as smoke, fog, rain, snow, etc. It can be widely applied to scenarios including patrol, search and rescue, drug interdiction, and suspect apprehension. Due to its waterproof capability the device performs well even in severe weather conditions and challenging environments.
The Fuzion’s user-friendly interface, comfortable and ergonomic operating controls makes adoption and application incredibly simple. The monocular offers three different variants of image view: thermal, visible light, and fusion that can be easily adapted depending on different environmental conditions. The Fuzion uses one 18650 rechargeable Lithium battery for up to 5-hours of operating time. In addition, an external power supply can be used to provide an increase in operating time.
Warning: California's Proposition 65
- Bi-spectrum image fusion and object highlight
- Detail enhancement and target recognition
- Selection of thermal view channel, visible light channel, or both them combined
- 12 μm, 35 mK NETD high sensitivity thermal detector
- Fast 50 Hz imaging
- 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x digital zoom
- Digital image processing technology
- Ultra-low illumination optical channel
- 1920×1080 Optical resolution
- 1024×768 resolution, 0.39-inch OLED display
- Video recording and snapshot, built-in EMMC (16 GB)
- Wi-Fi hotspot
- Standby mode
- Up to 5 hours continuous running
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
Detector type: 12 μm VOx Uncooled Focal Plane Arrays
Refresh rate: 50 Hz
Resolution: 384 × 288
FOV: 10.5° × 7.9°