The new Bering Optics SUPER YOTER-R™ 12 µm 640x480 3.0-12.0x50mm Ultra-Compact Thermal Weapon Sight expands on the extremely popular Hogster and Super Hogsters lines with much greater performance and more standard features. With an optical magnification of 3.0 and 50mm objective, the SUPER YOTER-R will allow the user to hunt at further distances than previously possible with other Bering Optics thermal scopes. This unit is great for predator hunting, which usually requires longer shots at small targets.
The SUPER YOTER-R features a simple 3-button control layout (similar to the HOGSTER series) and allows the user to adapt the scope to various conditions and personal preferences. It includes 8 user selectable reticles (including 3 BDC reticles), along with four reticle color options.
This new thermal scope, like the HOGSTER series, is exceptionally lightweight, compact and rated up to .308 recoil. It includes a stadiametric rangefinder that can be set to animal height and allow the user to approximately range their target. To allow for precise zeroing, the SUPER YOTER-R features magnification specific windage and elevation adjustments that become finer as the scope is zoomed in (2x, 3x and 4x digital zoom).
The scope attaches to a standard Picatinny rail with a high-quality, low-profile Larue Tactical® locking quick detach mount as a standard feature. This allows the user to quickly and reliability move the scope between weapons while maintaining accurate zeroing for each weapon. It has 4 separate zeroing profiles to make changing weapons very simple.
The SUPER YOTER-R is nitrogen-purged, and is water, dust and shock-proof. It’s ready for action in virtually any environment or lighting conditions. Bering Optics backs this thermal scope with a 4-Year warranty so that the owner can have confidence in it for years to come.
- 3.0-12x Magnification
- 50mm / F1.0 Lens
- 640x480 Resolution
- 50Hz Refresh Rate
- 12 µm Pixel Pitch
- 5° × 6.4° FOV
- 1024x786 OLED High Resolution Display
- Detection range of 2200 yards
- Larue Tactical® Locking Quick-Detach Mount
- Onboard Video and Image Recording (Video Only, No Audio) in MP4 and JPEG
- Wi-Fi Capable – Allows media recording to mobile device (iOS or Andriod App)
- 8 Reticle Options (3 BDC Reticles and 4 Color Options)
- Automatic shutter based thermal VOx core (Automatic and Manual Calibration)
- 5° × 6.4° FOV
- Picture-in Picture function by providing a 2x magnified image at the top of the display
- Precise lens focusing mechanism
- Manual control of image sharpness and screen brightness
- Switchable image polarity: White Hot / Black Hot / Red Hot / Colored Hot
- Manual control of brightness, contrast and white balance
- Ability to save 4 groups of zeroing profiles
- Battery status indicator
- Rated for use up to .308 Win.
- Video Output
- Blind Pixel Repair Tool
- Digital Compass and Inclinometer
- Nitrogen Purged
- Power: 3V CR123 or 3.7V rechargeables (two), or external power supply USB-C port
- 4 Year Factory Warranty
Items Included in Kit:
- SUPER YOTER-R Vox640x480 12 µm Thermal Sight
- Larue Tactical® Locking Quick-Detach Mount (factory installed)
- Two Lithium CR123 batteries
- Front lens protective cap
- Rubber eye guard
- L-shaped Video-out Type-C USB cable with 3.5mm RCA male connector plug
- Soft Carrying Case
- Lens Cleaning Cloth
- Instruction manual