The RICO BRAVO is a groundbreaking thermal imaging riflescope featuring innovative ergonomics, cutting-edge connectivity, and InfiRay’s MATRIX III algorithm that pushes the boundaries of 384x288 long-wave performance.
The BRAVO is optically and electronically optimized to squeeze every ounce of performance out of InfiRay’s MICRO II 12 μm sensor and F1.1 germanium lens.
iRayUSA’s all new Magnetic Omnidirectional Connector, Hard Stop Buttons, and Tactile Ridge Positioning system combine to create an unmatched user experience on a high-definition display. Additional performance-focused design features include multiple dynamic reticles, stadiametric rangefinder, image and video capture, wireless connectivity, and an American Defense Manufacturing RQD quick release mount.
If you are looking for a lightweight and compact thermal optic that is designed by hunters for hunters, look no further than the RICO BRAVO.
The iRay RICO BRAVO is backed by iRay's 5-year transferable warranty, so buy with confidence that you will be enjoying this thermal optic for years to come.
- 384 × 288 Resolution
- 12 Micron Pixel Pitch
- 50 Hz Frame Rate
- 1280 x 960 HD OLED Display
- <50 MK Thermal Sensitivity
- 35mm / F 1.1 Objective Lens
- 7.5 x 5.7 Degree Fields of View
- 3.0x Optical Magnification
- 4x Stepped Digital Zoom
- 1750 Yard Detection Range
- Stadiametric Rangefinder
- Adjustable Focus
- Onboard Video Recording and Image Capture
- Multiple Color Pallets
- IP67 Waterproof
- CR123A Battery Power x 2
- External Power via Magnetic Omnidirectional Connector
- 300 WM / 7mm Mag Recoil Rated
- Assembled in Texas with global components
- 5 Year Warranty