"SHIPS IN 1 WEEK"
The AGM Fuzion LRF TM25-384 Thermal & Digital Day/Night Vision monocular is some of the most technologically advanced and feature-packed optics in the world. The primary engine behind this monocular lies within the main thermal viewing channel, with its high-sensitivity 12 micron 384x288 thermal detector. This sensor from AGM will ensure human-sized heat signatures detectable at up to 0.8 miles (1250m). Unlike other thermal monoculars on the market, the Fuzion LRF also come outfitted with a digital night vision channel as well, which is great for aiding in recognition of targets detected by the thermal channel. The built-in 600m laser rangefinder simply takes the Fuzion LRF to another level, and this is without even mentioning its 16GB of internal memory and Wi-Fi compatibility.
The Fuzion LRF also comes packed with numerous software improvements, and many features that have become commonplace within the AGM thermal product assortment: high-sensitivity thermal detector, 25mm Germanium lens with a 1.0 aperture, 1920x1080 ultra-low light CMOS sensor, various viewing modes, including fusion imaging and multiple color palettes, 2.5X base magnification with 8X digital zoom, picture-in-picture mode, built-in laser rangefinder, up to 5 hours of battery life on one removable, rechargeable 18650 battery, USB Type-C port for external power capabilities, IP67 waterproof rating. The package includes a long-range IR illuminator, wrist strap, charger, and of course AGM’s 5 Year Transferable Warranty!
Warning: California's Proposition 65
- Bi-spectrum image fusion and object highlight
- Detail enhancement and target recognition
- Selection of thermal view channel, visible light channel, or both them combined
- 12 μm, 35 mK NETD high sensitivity thermal detector
- Fast 50Hz imaging
- 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x digital zoom
- Digital image processing technology
- Ultra-low illumination optical channel
- 1920×1080 Optical resolution
- Eye-safe laser rangefinder
- 1024×768 resolution, 0.39-inch OLED display
- Video recording and snapshot, built-in EMMC (16 GB)
- Wi-Fi hotspot
- Standby mode
- Up to 5 hours continuous running
- 5-Year Warranty