Our latest model HOG Saddle® with some improvements from the original design. The HOG Saddle MOD7® is currently a standard issue item in the Marine Corps, U.S. Army, and other various Special Operations Units.
List of improvements:
- Opens 1/4" wider than original model.
- Incorporates a retention button screw to prevent unintentional disassembly in the field.
- Added cut-outs to the base of the HOG Saddle. The narrow slots better integrate with tripod heads or QD plates that have anti-rotation video pins.
HOG Saddle® MOD7 Features:
- CNC Machined from a solid block of aluminum.
- Weighs just 15.8 ounces.
- Black oxide stainless steel bolt, guide rods, and noise dampening tension spring.
- Hard anodized finish, for superior resistance to corrosion (serves as an excellent base coat for a custom camouflage paint job).
- 1/4-20 and 3/8-16 stainless steel back up threads, with anti-rotation slots to accept tripod QD plates that have video pins.
- CNC machined torque knob assembly with retention button screw to prevent disassembly in the field.
- 1/4" thick recessed urethane pads specifically engineered to absorb rifle recoil and reduce muzzle hop.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- TAA / Berry Compliant