The PIG0311-G Field Shooting Tripod is based off of the budget friendly and capable SLIK DX700 PRO tripod. We partnered up with SLIK, and started putting together several prototypes with beefed up specs, tighter tolerances, and shooter specific features. After 8 months of testing , we came up with the PIG0311 Field Shooting Tripod. During testing, we used several .50 caliber rifles (Barrett M107 & McMillan Tac50) with great results from officer feedback and reported repeatable shot placement. Being unsure of what kind of garage cannon that might be placed on the tripod itself, we decided on a conservative 34 pound load rating. The PIG0311-G was designed for the active outdoorsman; meant to get dirty, thrown in trucks, and used outside often. Paired with a direct mounted HOG Saddle® or PIG Saddle®, this shooting tripod can do almost anything a more expensive tripod kit can do, but at a fraction of the cost.
PIG0311-G Field Shooting Tripod Features:
- The center column allows the shooter to get down to a 11.5” high prone position.
- The center column can rotate a full 360°.
- A removable, load bearing hook has been added to the bottom of the center column to hang weight.
- The tripod’s feet incorporate interchangeable rubber or spiked feet (both included in the box)
- A heavy-duty 34 pound load capacity.
- Lightweight magnesium body with aluminum legs.
- Three section extending legs with adjustable cam levers.
- Lightweight nylon carry bag included.
- Matte OD Green Finish.
PIG0311-G Field Shooting Tripod Specs:
- Max. Operating Height: 64 in.
- Min. Operating Height: 10.8 in.
- Folded Length: 27.6 in. / 2.3 ft.
- Max Center Column Extension: 5in.
- Weight: 5.6 lbs.
- Max. Load Rating: 34 lbs.
- Leg Sections: 3
- Leg Lock Type: User Adjustable Cam Levers
- Center Column Type: 360 Degree Rotation
- Leg Tip: Interchangeable Spiked & Rubber Feet
- Mounting Thread: Interchangeable 1/4-20 & 3/8-16 Threads